Wednesday, 16 January 2013

New

I keep reminding myself to view the world with new eyes every day. 
This is mostly due to the fact that by the end of the day, when I'm wandering home after the train journey, my eyes feel like two exceedingly grit covered gobstoppers. This leads to my missing the interesting little things. The random bin that looks like a face with a REALLY wide mouth, the V shape of geese flying through the sky above, the person who actually bothers to smile back when I smile at them, the teeny tiny lost sock left on a wall in the hope that someone comes looking for it......and this.....


I saw this first thing this morning on my walk down to the station. I walked right past it at first and then stopped and marched back to it. A perfect heart shape made by either rain or some other form of air based water thing, just right there on the pavement in front of me. It was only something small and possibly insignificant but to me it felt like a huge discovery. It made me smile and I kept on smiling the whole day long. Love, life and all the good things really are out there.....sometimes you just need new eyes to spot it :)


2 comments:

  1. Really? Just there, waiting to be seen. Probably just for you. Special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Day. Full of love.. Well i hope you also find a heart shape anywhere on those Day.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to tell me? Drop it in here :)