Friday, 12 July 2013

I miss.....

  • having time to write my blog - by the time I get home from work the last thing I seem to want to do is look at a computer screen again!
  • making things
  • sitting under trees whilst reading a book
  • eating cheese (sob!)
  • feeling like I'm doing something that makes me happy
  • seeing enough of my friends
  • a sense of inner peace
  • bbq food
  • sleeping without having nightmares
  • crochet
  • having a tidy house
  • wandering around with no real sense of purpose but enjoying my surroundings anyway
  • that fizzy pop that tastes just like sherbert lemons
  • sitting in a pub ALL DAMN AFTERNOON
  • having enough bookshelf space for all my books
  • a garden that hasn't been utterly decimated by small furry long eared beasts
  • time to read a good magazine from cover to cover whilst leisurely sipping a coffee
  • hugs. There just aren't enough going around.

I'm going to stop moping now.....this weekend I am going to work my socks off and bring you lots of lovely new things on this here blog of mine to make up for being so utterly pants at it!!

Big hugs and love from someone who is going to start MAKING TIME for the things she really wants....
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thats it! You've just got to set aside a little time a day to something you love and want to do and the rest will fall into place - you'll feel more positive in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to tell me? Drop it in here :)