Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Back from the dead....

It's nearly All Hallows Eve and I thought that an appropriate time to bring this blog back from the dead!! Dr Frankenstein has been hard at work behind the scenes rebuilding me and giving me back my life essence when I thought I had lost it forever...

So Hi!! How've you been? I've missed this writing thing you know, it means so much to me! I've missed rambling on about nothing in particular, writing poetry that no one probably reads and taking photos of things that catch my magpie eye....most of all I've missed Doodler's Corner. It had become such a big part of my life before things got weird and I had to take a bit of time out. Now I'm back on the horse and ready to get my undead arse back into Artland!

I already have some amazing people lined up to showcase, am really very excited!! The first new Doodler's Corner will hopefully be going live this weekend and will be the start of bigger and better things for this little blog of mine I'm sure! 

If you're an Artist, Illustrator, Designer, Maker, shop owner, generally all roundly creative type person drop an email to curtainsforthewindow@gmail.com to find out more about how you can get involved because the one thing I can guarantee in life is that talking to people makes me SUPER HAPPY!

Much love and hugs from me, it's good to be back xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to tell me? Drop it in here :)